Write, sketch, and paint on-the-go with this mini passport-sized travel journal. This artist's field journal is bullet proof, repelling moisture and keeping your work looking perfect even in the rain. Metallic foil stamping and a coated linen buckram cover give this travel journal a premium touch. Made with the highest quality archival materials to last a lifetime.
- Functional - store train tickets or cash in the back cover pocket
- Water-resistant -- a coated linen buckram cover repels moisture
- Durable -- made with 90 weight, 100% cotton paper
- Artisan quality -- cotton paper works with pens, pencils, and watercolor
- Premium construction -- pages are sewn into hand-folded signatures
- Unlined for versatility
Hand-tooled in Minnesota by artisan book binders at Campbell-Logan Bindery, a three-generation family-run business.
Comes with a hand-written custom message on a postcard. Contact Kelly at email@example.com to personalize yours for gifting.